Monday, June 15, 2009

Two weeks done!

A key on my keyboard isn't working. "AB DEFG," so that's why some words aren't right. I kouldn't read it very well, so I'll use a k or s sometimes instead, it made it easier for me to read at least.

We have finished two weeks of klasses. One of my students has started koming to the afternoon " hur h" servise and a few of my students were very interested in the Bible story after the lesson, so one of the Thai hristians was in there answering questions.

Our shedule is full, even our off days, bekause we are helping paint an apartment in the " hur h" building in the rooms where Neil and Delissa (introdued in the video blog right beside this post) are staying. Keep looking at the links for pitures and video!

5 comments:

  1. I just love getting to read,see, and hear about what you are getting to do. Thank you for posting even though your keyboard wasn't working right...I read it with no problem. diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, any chance of getting your keyboard fixed? 'hur h' sure does look funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron: Just finished watching all the videos. You did a great job of filming. I wish you would talk more but understand why you might not be talking??? Sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime...Glad you are getting to do this and thank you for sharing it with us. Love you and am praying for your success. Love, diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameron: I just finished watching the new videos. I wish you had talked more in the last ones. The videos were great. I could not hear you very well...and am anxious to hear just you...selfish woman that I am. Looks like you are having an experience of a lifetime. Keep them coming...love you and am praying for you...diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I have some videos and pictures of my own where I am more prominent, but right now I haven't decided how/where to post them. Right now I'm leaning towards FB, but I'm trying a few places to see what I like best.

    ReplyDelete