Tuesday, March 23, 2010

School controls my life

Woohooo! Just got a back 93 on my stability and control test, so I'm excited. Now I'm studying 72 hours straight for my Engineering math test on Thursday. And there's not really too much hw or projects due this week, so it should be hard to find time around assignments to study like it usually is.

Wednesday is kind of busy so I want to get studying done now. I'm getting something to eat with Morgan after her work at 5, then church, then playoff intermural mens basketball. I'm gonna try and get that moved though because lots of ppl on the team have a test on thursday to study for that bball would get in the way of.

4 comments:

  1. Playoffs baby! How many games do you have to win to get the title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always get at least 4 games: 3 regular season, and then based on your record they seed the playoffs. after the regular season once you lose you're out,but everyone gets 1 playoff game at least. We won last night though so we keep goin (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i read your question wrong i think. if we keep winning we play 5 more games which would win the championship. That's right, our bracket is as big as March Maness

    ReplyDelete